Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ruby

Ruby is one of our oldest dogs at SALAMAT Animal Rescue Center (SARC).  Today, in the afternoon, she did not eat her food.  I noticed her napping while everybody was eating.  I immediately picked her up from her kennel and just held her like a baby.  I noticed that her breath stunk so bad.  Immediately, I was thinking she must have a toothache or several teeth aching.  I sprayed dental spray on her teeth & gums and 1/2 hour later, she was eating her food.  She must have a bad tooth or teeth decay and it is giving her a lot of pain.  She ate again about a handful of rice around 6:30 p.m.  Tonight, she is in the SALAMAT office and she will be staying & sleeping in the office so I can keep an eye on her.  She is sound asleep right now.  Our little old lady needs pampering for sure. 


If you don't want your dog to have bad breath, do what I do: Pour a little Lavoris in the toilet.
Jay Leno 

No comments:

Post a Comment